onsdag 26 augusti 2009

OMG!

Me again! :D (Who else?)
Ive bought those pretty shoes I've been talking about. It turned out that they cost like 9270 dollars but instead since we got a discount yesterday we got them for 5704.
I can't wait to try them out on´Friday.

Oh, by the way! Did I tell you about the guys a met today!?
It was an old friend... Jesse.
I havent met hi since I was like, fifteen. Anyway. We talked for a while. It turns out...
Hes in a band thats having a gig on saturday in a bar a few blocks away.
Did a tell you he was hot? Not just hot, really really hot!
When I met him the first time he was all geeky with really nerdy cloths and all that. He was actully my tutor. I was kinda dum back then.
Anyway, know he is all chocolate brown messy hair, amazing brown eyes (Those he always had, I just didn't notice until now) Jeans that was hanging down his waist and a white t-shirt with black print on it. He is tallet then I am and is really maskuline, not a boy anymore.
His face is all cut in angles but with a soft mouth and that long hair makes it soft. He is tanned know to, in a goldenbrown way. He told me he had worked like a contructorworker for awhile to earn some money and then he got his own place and everything.
I think i might be in love <33 ;D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar