lördag 22 augusti 2009

About Me

Okay, You guys know a bit about me but a long way from everything (And I'm going to keep it that way) but I'm going to tell you a bit more.
You all know that my name is Dylan Katz and I'm seventeen years old. I live with my mom and dad an three year old younger brother Kevin. (I know, Kevin Katz, sounds a bit odd but i guess that reflects pretty well) We live a few miles from New York right beside a lake called Packanack Lake. I think it's kinda great, we moved here from Brooklyn three years ago.
I play soccer four or five times and run regulary two or three times a week. Between that I work in a café five nights a week and go to school. On the weekends I mostly go clubbing with friends.
I' a peoplo person and have many dear ones close to me. Beside my family it's my childhood friend Jim that I've known for about seventeen years know, and my best friend Audrina <3>
I really can't forgett my Chris! He's been my steady boyfriend for about two years know, before that we where messing around a bit and the first year was a bit of a hell but we worked trough it. That story I'm going to tell you some time, but not now :)
What more can I say? Im planning on going to Harvard next fall but I don't think Im going to make it...
The musik is a BIG part of my life. Mostly I listen to old bands like Beatles but i really like White stripes, Oasis, Micheal Jacksson, Alexz Johnson, My chemical Romance and Green Day.

Have you more questions be my guest to ask, I'm happy to answer
// Dylan Katz, xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar