fredag 21 augusti 2009

Dylan Katz

Hey Guys! ;D
I'm Dylan Katz, a seventeen year old girl in my best years, right?
This is actually an asignment I've got from my english teacher, the thing is she think I'm a really good writer and... naah, just kidding! Either its this or I'm going around talkig to myself all day

I've had a prettu interesting day today. One of the many things I love to do is play soccer, or football, whatever. Anyway, I had practise for about an hour ago but it was pretty hard to go for it 'cause ive hurt my toe, the one right beside the bigtoe (: It was quite horrible when it happend. I was home alone, or my little brotter was on the upper floor and then i forgot to lift the foot all the was upp and with a "BANG" i've hit it in the thing on the floor in the doorframe. It was an incredible pain and the blood was al over the place - Now im overdoing it (x'D) - but it was pretty nasty anyway. Mom is totally sure that im going to loose a toenail but said it was going to grow right back again, yeah right!
So Im freaking out a bit.

I really have to go now, Got to have some sleep before I go up like seven AM tomorrow!! I've got work to do -.-
See yaa!!
// Dylan Katz xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar